Discovering Advantages of Buying Home in Kalyan
Do you wish to buy homes in Kalyan? Most investors would whole-heartedly endorse your decision and that too for several reasons. Kalyan has steadily become one of the most coveted real estate investment destinations in the last few years, owing to steady infrastructure and connectivity development.
Kalyan has also become a preferred pick for homebuyers due to the elevated lifestyles and overall quality of life along with several other factors including the metro expansion. Here are some of the reasons why you should buy homes in Kalyan in recent times.
Biggest Growth Factors for Kalyan Property Market
Some of the key growth factors for the realty market in Kalyan include the following:
- Metro Line 5 route- The route covers 24.9 kilometres and will connect Thane, Kalyan and Bhiwandi. The elevated metro corridor will have 17 stations in total, connecting vital residential, government, industrial and commercial hubs in these three zones, lowering commuting time considerably. This has led to several people investing in properties in Kalyan.
- Kalyan Ring Road development and other projects- The MMRDA is expected to complete work on a 26 kilometre ring-road in the city, linking the Titwala Village to Dombivali West. The project will hugely reduce travelling distance and congestion alike, making it possible to reach Titwala from Kalyan in a mere 15 minutes. The 12.3 kilometre elevated road between Kalyan-Dombivali and Mumbai will reduce the distance by around 10kilometres, while the Shilphata Junction flyover and Mumbra-Panvel Road underpass will also boost connectivity immensely in the area.
- Smart City designation- The Government has designated Kalyan as an upcoming Smart City. This will naturally equate to better infrastructural development over the next decade in comparison to several other MMR localities. The Smart City project comprises integrated public amenities and systems in several categories like water, power, healthcare and sanitation. It comes with 20 projects and three of them have already been implemented, namely a bio-methanation plant at Umbarde with a capacity of 10 metric tons, automated solid waste management systems and bins for house level segregation. Projects on CCTVs, traffic signals and the control command room are already complete, with inauguration expected soon.
- Kalyan station transformation- Kalyan is a key railway junction on the Central railway network, being a leading terminal for outstation trains as well. The renovation plan for the station will revolve around the development of six platforms for long-distance trains while eight platforms will be used for local trains, leading to quicker movement overall. RRI will also be installed at the station for better signaling.
- Upcoming educational institutions- The Mumbai University has already launched its new sub-centre at Kalyan. The school of engineering is already taking admissions, while 100 courses are being provided by the Institute of Distance and Open Learning. Four new courses are presently available, with future expansion in the works. The upcoming BITS (Birla Institute of Technology and Science) Pilani management school will be another feather in the cap for Kalyan, including faculty from leading global institutions like the Kellogg School of Management and Wharton.
- Better road connectivity and economic developments- Kalyan will offer great connectivity to six key economic hubs, namely Ulhasnagar, Dombivali, Bhiwandi, Badlapur, Ambernath and Thane with new roads and other infrastructure. The Welspun One Logistics Park (WOLP), the country’s first MNC-based platform for storage, has already started operations in Bhiwandi. Proximity to this mega project makes Kalyan a coveted housing market for many families and individual buyers.
Kalyan, Thane and Bhiwandi will all have elevated metro networks and newer expressways in the next few years. Monorail and skywalk projects will also be implemented for better access and connectivity, while new-age economic hubs and smart city projects will transform the area in the near future.